What are good nail polish brands? With so many nail polishes to choose from today, how do you know which ones are the best? Of course you want a wide selection of colors to choose from. You want the polish to apply smoothly and evenly, and you want it to last without fading or chipping quickly, or easily.
Top 6 Nail Polish Brands In The World
When it comes to some of the most popular, well-liked and quality nail polishes, these are some of the names you will see:
• OPI – One of the most recognized brands for having a wide selection of colors. The polish gets good reviews for its long lasting, chip-free color.
• Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer – Deborah Lippman Nail polishes offer a lot of the newer, trendy colors. Some of the most positive qualities in this nail polish are that it applies easily in thin layers, as opposed to thicker, goopier strokes. The polish may cost a bit above many other brands, but those that love it, say the price is worth it.
• Essence Color and Go – One of the biggest draws to this brand is that it dries in record time. If you are in a hurry but want to freshen up your nails, Essence Color and Go will give you sleek, colorful nails in just seconds. And the price is easy too, at just $1.99 a bottle.
• ICE – ICE has gotten a lot of positive feedback for being a sleek, easy-to-apply nail polish that doesn’t streak or fade. The reviews claim it lasts, and wears well without chipping easily.
• ORLY – If you want a wide variety of colors; from subtle hues to funky, fun shades, ORLY has something for everyone. The application brush has gotten a lot of positive remarks; being that it gives a smooth application and doesn’t streak the color across the nails.
• Essie Luxeffects Glitter Topcoats – Essie makes a lot of fun, cool glitter topcoats that you can paint over any color you want to wear. If you want to add a bit of pizazz to your nails, a quick brush of a glitter topcoat from Essie Luxeffects will do it.
If you are wondering, “What are good nail polish brands?” Well there are plenty of well-loved polishes available to choose from. Try a few and you’re sure to find your favorite.