For generations, men use skin care products. It is true that very little makeup used by men, but when it comes to skin care already is another story. In general, men spend their money on shampoo, deodorant and aftershave.
The skin of women is different from men’s skin creams so you should use is specific male skin needs. A woman’s skin is less oily than a man, thinner, pores are smaller, wrinkles and fine lines are less deep than those of men.
Type of men skin
Each skin type has specific characteristics and needs of special products. The most common types of skin are:
- Combination skin: oily T zone (forehead and down the nose), dry skin on cheeks.
- Dry skin: it can become very dry due to weather or a hot shower, this type of skin sensation is of dryness.
- Normal skin: This type of skin is clear and without spots, rashes and feel is comfortable.
- Oily skin: if too much sebum which is produced by the skin, it may become shiny, pores are visible and can be smeared.
No matter what type of skin you have, a man should use 5 products for skin:
- Product to clean skin (gel, foam).
- Product for exfoliation, a scrub.
- Moisturizing cream – face / eye – for your skin type.
- Shaving cream (shaving gel).
- After Shave.
Oily skin characteristics
- Skin glows – especially in the forehead, nose and chins and feels oily to the touch;
- The skin appears to have large pores / open and is prone to blackheads, whiteheads or pimples (acne even);
- The skin seems to attract dust and dirt.
- Hormone levels
- Cosmetics used
- Humidity and hot water
- Excess production of sebum makes the skin oily. This is due to testosterone, which is responsible for men skin oil secretion.
Homemade face packs for oily skin, for men-Ingredients
Search for products containing essential oils of bergamot, cedar, juniper, lavender and lemon. Also natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, lavender, chamomile and willow are wonderful for your oily skin.
You can use a solution made from an egg white, lemon juice obtained by squeezing a lemon smaller or larger half a lemon, 15 ml of 90 ° alcohol.
1) Natural treatment with bananas: make a mask with a ripped banana that crushes, add a teaspoon of honey and 20 drops of lemon juice. Allow 15-30 minutes on the face, remove and wipe a swab soaked in chamomile infusion.
2) Natural treatment with burdock:
a) decoction of dried root 2 tablespoons water 500 ml; simmer 10 minutes on a slow fire; let it cool to lukewarm strain; local washing my face;
b) obtained juice poultice of fresh roots.
3) Natural treatment with apricots: make a mask of fresh apricots, crushed well, after they remove pits; put it on the face for 30 minutes or more;
4) Natural treatment with horse chestnut: Peel the chestnuts, is given grated or crush them through the sieve very well; mix with honey. Apply on face for 15-30 minutes or more, then remove and wash decoction or infusion of marshmallow.
5) Natural treatment with cucumber:
a) Give the lotion with cucumber juice obtained from two cucumbers arrived at physiological maturity on your face; the juice is squeezed through cheesecloth was added 500 ml of 70 ° alcohol; let soak for 2-3 days; strain and keep the cool in dark bottle; if the case is used 2-3 times per week.
b) Skin lotions with cucumber juice obtained from three arrived physiological maturity, egg white, rose water and alcohol of 70 °; Peel cucumbers; cut lengthwise into halves; clean the seeds with a spoon; cut into slices; them through meat grinders; Beat the egg whites from two fresh eggs; add a glass of water and shake well content; add cucumber juice, shake well again with a spoon; content is introduced into a glass and add 125 ml of alcohol; it soak 3 days, then strain through cheesecloth; is kept in the bottle to cool; is used at will;
c) Light massage with cucumber slices ripe, mature physiological meaning; washers on the front walk is to soak your skin well with their juice; after an hour rinse with water or wipe with a buffer.
Cleaning of men’s oily skin
If you do nothing else, cleaning is the most important thing you can do for your skin. You should use cleaning product according to your skin. Men’s oily skin is usually dilated pores and very active sebaceous glands, although these sebaceous glands are critical to keep the skin moist naturally, can produce too much sebum often, leaving your skin feeling much too fat. Neglecting to remove excess oil and impurities from the skin pores can make your skin more prone to blackheads, pimples, dull appearance loaded. Search a product to use it at least once a day, with which to wash the skin to remove sebum and also not too aggressive after washing try to use a toner. Clean skin twice a day to remove dirt and excess oil that can clog the pores.
Exfoliation of men’s oily skin
Sometimes just cleaning the skin with a simple washing product is not enough. By exfoliating removes what daily brushing cannot remove, exfoliating products should be used two to three times a week. A good scrub should contain granules that help soften the skin, remove dead cells and accumulation of impurities from pores. Exfoliation helps to oxygenate the skin by removing dead cells better and impurities and also by stimulating cell regeneration.
Men’s oily skin tips
- Oily skin needs a special cleaning with plenty of hot water and cleaning products to prevent pore blocking.
- Use items to clean skin twice a day and a scrub 2-3 times a week.
- Keep your skin very clean, but limit the number of washes at 2-3 day because too many cleanings will stimulate the skin to produce even more oil.
- Use for cleaning oil-based products that dissolve well sebum. And always use special products for the skin. Do not clean the face with soap for hands and body.
- To reduce open pores, use a clay mask (2-3 times per month) to help absorb excess oils.
- Use an oil-free moisturizer to give skin a matte (dry).
- Maintain a high protein diet and limit sugar and salt.
- Eat more fresh fruits and green vegetables.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin B2.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated and get rid of toxins.
- The amount of fat in food should be reduced.
Since cannot stop the passage of the years, women turn to various processes performed at home or in specialized clinics that help us to keep the skin younger cat. These procedures also apply to men, even if they have thicker skin and more severe, because they are subjected to the same factors – pollution, UV rays, sudden changes of temperature, improper cleaning of the skin, hereditary factors.